As you may have noticed, besides a couple of great articles on The Square and Indymedia, there wasn’t a whole lot of mainstream media coverage of our A20 direct action, despite lots of news crews there. So, it’s lucky we have such talented videographers to bring you an account of the event. Thanks to Janel for producing this video, and a special thanks to Marc Caswell at the SFBC for getting her fired from her job at the BABC because she helped organize these protests. We’re happy she’s available to work with us!
- Fix Fell is planning a Park(ing) day space on Fell Street near Divisadero for Friday September 17. Come by and hang! http://parkingday.org/ 9 years ago
- Bike NOPA has posted an update on the efforts of Fix Fell http://ibikenopa.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-fixed-is-fell-update-on-protests.html 9 years ago
- Sure, let's keep on using that oil. It is plenty safe. https://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/03/us/03rig.html?_r=1&hp 9 years ago
- RT @sfcriticalmass: Nice! RT @BoingBoing Snapshot: bike lane indicators get straight to the point http://bit.ly/9InBUk 9 years ago
- Please, continue to ask politely for change as cars, floods, heat waves, and oil spills kill thousands. 9 years ago