I was one of four of our protesters held overnight last Friday after A20, and through Saturday morning. The ugly, uncaring treatment I experienced, and watched others go through, moved me deeply. What I needed most after my release was to write about my experiences, uncensored. So here I share with you my Raw Testimony After Jail.
- Fix Fell is planning a Park(ing) day space on Fell Street near Divisadero for Friday September 17. Come by and hang! http://parkingday.org/ 7 years ago
- Bike NOPA has posted an update on the efforts of Fix Fell http://ibikenopa.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-fixed-is-fell-update-on-protests.html 7 years ago
- Sure, let's keep on using that oil. It is plenty safe. https://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/03/us/03rig.html?_r=1&hp 7 years ago
- RT @sfcriticalmass: Nice! RT @BoingBoing Snapshot: bike lane indicators get straight to the point http://bit.ly/9InBUk 7 years ago
- Please, continue to ask politely for change as cars, floods, heat waves, and oil spills kill thousands. 7 years ago