To clarify, the officers did not give any tickets to cyclists while I was present on Fell last Friday. They did, however, pull over several folks in the bike lane, asked for ID, and then let them go with just warnings to be careful, or if they’d turned left on the red at Scott onto Fell, a warning that they need to stop on red. If anyone has info on officers enforcing car traffic on that block (which we haven’t seen, nor heard about), let us know!
- Fix Fell is planning a Park(ing) day space on Fell Street near Divisadero for Friday September 17. Come by and hang! http://parkingday.org/ 7 years ago
- Bike NOPA has posted an update on the efforts of Fix Fell http://ibikenopa.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-fixed-is-fell-update-on-protests.html 7 years ago
- Sure, let's keep on using that oil. It is plenty safe. https://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/03/us/03rig.html?_r=1&hp 7 years ago
- RT @sfcriticalmass: Nice! RT @BoingBoing Snapshot: bike lane indicators get straight to the point http://bit.ly/9InBUk 7 years ago
- Please, continue to ask politely for change as cars, floods, heat waves, and oil spills kill thousands. 7 years ago