Thanks to Janel for documenting our Park(ing) Day. Fix Fell joined up with the Wigg Party (http://wiggparty.org/), Hayes Valley Farm (http://www.hayesvalleyfarm.com/) and neighbors to create parks along Fell Street. We managed to convince the police that our use of the space was valid and better use of the area than for parking a car.
- Fix Fell is planning a Park(ing) day space on Fell Street near Divisadero for Friday September 17. Come by and hang! http://parkingday.org/ 6 years ago
- Bike NOPA has posted an update on the efforts of Fix Fell http://ibikenopa.blogspot.com/2010/09/how-fixed-is-fell-update-on-protests.html 6 years ago
- Sure, let's keep on using that oil. It is plenty safe. https://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/03/us/03rig.html?_r=1&hp 6 years ago
- RT @sfcriticalmass: Nice! RT @BoingBoing Snapshot: bike lane indicators get straight to the point http://bit.ly/9InBUk 6 years ago
- Please, continue to ask politely for change as cars, floods, heat waves, and oil spills kill thousands. 6 years ago